1. What New Years resolution could you make that you know would break in less than a week.
Not eating carbs. It would probably be good for me, but there is no way I would make it through a day, let alone a week!
2. How many of the lyrics of Auld Lang Syne do you actually know?
Those three words...no, wait "Should Auld Lang Syne be forgot?" That's it...well, I think "and" is after that. :)
3. How much should a babysitter be paid for working New Years Eve?
I guess I would assume that if they agree to work on New Year's Eve I don't need to pay them more than I usually would (which is already quite a bit at $10/hour). Do people usually pay more on New Year's Eve? I think I will spend most of my New Year's Eves at home or at a party that includes children, so I won't have to worry about it. I spent all of my younger years at home with a couple of girl friends for a sleepover on New Year's and I hope to continue that with my daughter!
4. What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
A new year. This last one has kind of sucked for me. So, it is nice to think of it ending and another one (hopefully better) beginning. I am looking forward to instituting some changes in my life, but we'll see how that goes...follow through is what its all about.
5. What do you do to make you more like to stick to your new year's resolutions/goals?
I am horrible at this, which is why I'm asking the question! Please share your ideas in the comments section!